Thank you for choosing Smocked By Stellybelly when shopping for your little ones. We are a small business and we appreciate you as a customer. We know how important these outfits are to your family for special occasions. We want you to be happy with your purchase. We do understand that sometimes things do not work out, so a return is needed.
We only offer STORE CREDIT for returned items and cancelled orders. Store credit codes will be issued via email. Check to see if your return is eligible by reviewing the requirements below.
How to Complete Your Return
- Check to see if your return is eligible by reviewing the requirements below.
- Click the link to fill out the Return Form. Once the form is completed and processed, you will receive a prepaid USPS label and more instructions on proceeding with your return.
- There is a Return & Handling Fee of $7.00 for the first item and $5 for each additional item that will be deducted from your store credit. Return & Handling fees cover the cost of shipping returns, reversal fees from credit card companies, and handling returns.
- Once customers return requests are approved and customers have received their return label, customers have 10 days to mail the items back to us. Customers who take over 10 days to mail their items back to us after receiving the label, will not be eligible for the store credit.
- If you receive a damaged item or the wrong item, you will not be charged the Return Shipping & Handling Fee.
- Print out your prepaid label and return it with your items to the address listed below (address included on your prepaid USPS label). Once items are received, we then process your return. Please allow up to 15 days for us to receive and process your return.
- You will be issued a store credit code through email for the original purchase price excluding shipping costs, less the Return Shipping & Handling Fee.
Return & Store Credit Requirements
- Products must be unwashed, unworn, and new with tags.
- Personalized items, both in-stock and pre-orders, including smocked name outfits and monogrammed outfits, are not eligible for returns.
- All Sale items are FINAL SALE and may not be returned, exchanged, cancelled, refunded, nor will a store credit be given. This includes items marked down and items purchased with discount codes.
- Store credits and refunds are not given for measurements being slightly off compared to the size chart, a slight variations, minor flaws, a loose button, a button falling off, or a loose thread. All of our smocked items are hand-smocked and made special. Minor flaws are to be expected as well as slight variations from one item to another.
- All returns must be made within 10 days of your receiving your item. Returns are processed on business days (Mon-Fri, excluding the weeks of Federal Holidays).
- Products must have been purchased from www.stellybelly.com. If the items were not, they must be returned at the location they were purchased.
- We do not offer exchanges. We ask that you please make the purchase for your new item on the website and return the unwanted item following the return process to receive a store credit. This cuts down on errors and makes sure you receive the item and size you need promptly. You will receive an email with your store credit code after we receive the item and process your return.
- No cancellations, refunds, or store credits on Personalized items, both in-stock and pre-orders, including smocked name outfits and monogrammed outfits, even if a pre-order is shipping behind schedule. No cancellations on Sale Items.
- We process and ship our orders frequently during the day. There is only a small window to make changes such as a cancellation of an order. Customers needing a cancellation of an order can email our help desk to ask for a cancellation approval at email@example.com. If we can accommodate you, we will.
- Our systems charge a 5.8% reversal fee. Customers with approved cancellations will have the 5.8% reversal fee deducted from their store credit amount.